Please give a brief but detailed description of your merchandise. Please be specific to avoid being placed next to a merchant with similar merchandise, causing unwanted competition. this information could also be used in marketing material. If applying to be a consignment vendor, please list your five product categories within box below and provide a picture of each.
In what price range are your products sold? Please select all that apply.
Three current photos of your merchandise and one of your booth space are required. No application will be considered complete until it is accompanied by photos. Please provide a brief description of the photos you are submitting.
PLEASE save your images using the following file name:
If food or drink (other than pre-packaged) will be sold or served at a festival or event, individual vendors must obtain a Health Permit from the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health & Wellness. Permit fees do apply. Permits are checked during vendor setup. Please bring your permit to the show. www.louisvilleky.gov
Please indicate your preferred move-in time below. Your time will not be confirmed until you are accepted, but please select your 1st and 2nd preferences on a time to unload and set up. All vendors must be completely moved in and set up by 3:30pm on Friday, March 10th.
Electricity is available at Slugger Field. Please specify your electrical needs below for approval. List all items you are bringing and the # of amps required. All electrical requests to be approved by the Tulips & Juleps committee (in conjunction with Slugger Field) and any item not approved will be unplugged.
- All booths come with 3 foot side rails and a back drape, booth light, 2 chairs, and a booth ID sign.
- Booth size options are 8x8 or 10x10.
- 8x8 booths start at $275 and 10x10 booths start at $300 for the weekend.
- A limited number of corner booths are available for an additional $50 charge. These can be requested on the application and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Upon acceptance to Tulips & Juleps you will notified if you have received a corner booth. Full payment will be due within 14 business days once your acceptance is sent via email.
- Multiple booths are available.
- Tables can be rented for an additional charge of $10 for a 6ft long and $15 for an 8ft long. This does not include table drapes. Tables must be requested and paid for prior to the event. No tables will be available on move-in day unless they have been requested and paid for prior to February 15,
- We are providing each booth with one light fixture. Additional light fixtures may be rented for a fee of $10 each. No additional lights will available on or after move-in day unless they have been requested and paid for prior to February 15, 2017
Short Term Booth Rental
We are offering a limited number of short term booth rentals for vendors who wish to participate in Tulips & Juleps but aren’t able to commit to the whole weekend. Short term booths will be a 10x10 booth, with side rails and back drape, and will include one light fixture and one table. Please note the shortened move in and move out times due to time restraints for booth turnover. Short term booth rental prices are as follows:
- Friday, March 10th, 4:00-8:00pm, $150 (Move in: 1:00-3:00, Move out: 8:00-8:30)
- Saturday, March 11th, 10:00am-4:00pm, $150 (Move in: 9:00-9:45, Move out: 4:00-4:30)
- (SOLD OUT) Saturday, March 11th, 5:00pm-9:00pm, $150 (Move in: 4:30-5:00, Move out: 9:00-9:30)
- Sunday, March 12th, 10:00am-2:00pm, $100 (Move in: 10:00-10:45, Move out: 2:00-5:00)
Vendors may choose to participate in Tulips & Juleps by submitting products to be sold in a Consignment Booth. The Consignment Booth will be operated by JLL volunteers.
Products must be individually priced with item numbers and your unique vendor id number (to be assigned upon acceptance). Price points for the consignment booths should be less than $100 and each vendor is limited to 5 product categories. (For example: Product categories may include baby blankets, candles, purses, ornaments, earrings, necklaces picture frames, etc.).
Vendors will complete an inventory sheet listing all products by item number that will be verified upon check-in by a JLL volunteer.
Products will be displayed alongside products of other vendors. Any display stands must be provided by the vendor and labeled with the vendor’s name.
In addition to the booth rental fee, JLL will collect 10% commission of total sales.
Consignment vendors must pick up unsold items between 2:00 and 5:00pm on Sunday, March 12th.
Consignment checks will be mailed approximately 4 weeks after Tulips & Juleps.
Returning vendors receive a $25 discount on the booth price (consignment is excluded).
Applications submitted by December 31, 2016 are eligible for a $25 discount on the booth price (consignment is excluded).
Total amount due within 14 days of acceptance. Merchants will be notified of acceptance via email.
*Online Payment is preferred
Checks should be made payable to:
Junior League of Louisville
982 Eastern Parkway, Suite 7
Louisville, KY 40217.
A fee of $30.00 will be charged for returned checks.
Please be patient while the form submits. Please do not hit submit more than once, hit the "back" button, or close this screen until you receive confirmation your application has been submitted. Thank you!